- Sample press release (MS Word).
- Mayor and/or Governor's Proclamation (MS Word).
- Twitter InfoGraphics
- PSA Scripts (Public Service Announcement Script for you to read)
- PSAs Recording
- Date Night Challenge 2-Hour Webcast (www.focusonthefamily.com/datenight)
- Curricula to Start a Home Group
- Webinars for Pastors, featuring Chuck Colson and national church leaders
- Webinars featuring national leaders www.marriagewebinar.org
- Renewal of Vows ceremony (PDF)
- Couple Checkup quiz http://www.couplecheckup.com/nationalmarriageweek.html
- Five Love Languages Quiz Widget
- Logos (See below)
- Banner ads for websites (see below)
- Latest research www.familyscholars.org/publications.
- Campus ads for Valentine's Day
LOGOs and BANNER ADs
Free Download for ads and campaign materials to use in community centers, local newspapers, church bulletins, schools, or places of business, particularly valuable during Valentine's Day Week, which is National Marriage Week. In the following resources (to come), you may replace www.letsstrengthenmarriage.org with your organization's website address, event, and message:
Note: JPG's have a white background. PNG's have a transparent background.
- LOGOS (right click and choose "Save image as...)
- BANNER ADS (right click and choose "Save image as...)
ALL BANNER ADS SHOULD LINK TO:
- Church bulletins/flyers template (.doc)
- Full Page Newspaper Ad (shown above)
National Marriage Week USA has produced this full-page newspaper ad and makes it available for those who want to pay for its placement in local or national newspapers. The ad must not be changed or altered, nor can the local sponsor add their name as sponsor. The ad is created as a message of public service and for the promotion of helpful resources located at www.NationalMarriageWeekUSA.org. National Marriage Week USA does not necessarily engage in every cause or concern of every group which might use and publish this ad. We are singularly focused on celebrating marriage, reducing the divorce rate, and strengthening individual marriages, which curtails poverty and benefits children.
Feb. 14 in 18 university newspapers--Princeton, Yale, Columbia, plus. Sponsored jointly by Let's Strengthen Marriage and the Love and Fidelity Network. Links to ads:
- Ad 01: We’re filling in the missing pieces. Join us.
- Ad 02: Will work for love.
- Posters from Words That Still Matter:
National Marriage Week Ads
The buttons to the right will allow you download the ads in various sizes.
- Full page newspaper 11 x 22
- Full-page newspaper ad 11.02" x 18 5/8"
- Tabloid style newspaper size 9.09" x 10.44"
- 8 1/2'' x 11'' for printing small flyers
Note: Right click on the file name and choose "Save Target/File as..." to save zip the file to your local computer.
More than 6 million readers will see this ad.
First Things First in Chattanooga
First Things First in Chattanooga TN has won awards for its work to strengthen families and reduced the divorce rate in its county by 27 percent and reduced unwed teen pregnancies by 29 percent. First Things has downloadable ads—print, outdoor, radio, and television—for you to help impact your own community. Click here for how to access their ad campaign: http://firstthings.org/page/media/marketing-materials/
First Things First has also founded First Things U—a state-of-the-art virtual campus for anyone interested in creating a state-of-the art grassroots community marriage and family initiative. Enroll at www.firstthingsu.org
The National Healthy Marriage Resource Center
The National Healthy Marriage Resource Center has created a free public education campaign tools through their "Two of Us" campaign to support ongoing marriage education and outreach efforts with free print ads, web banners, outdoor advertisements, and radio PSAs. Go to www.TwoOfUs.org